UP NEET Counselling 2021 will be conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow to provide admission under 85% state quota seats and 15% All India Quota seats.
UP NEET UG 2021 counselling is the state-level counseling conducted to facilitate admissions to MBBS/BDS courses across government/private colleges offering MBBS and BDS programmes in Uttar Pradesh state. Counselling procedure is conducted by the Director General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh.
It is important to note that admission to MBBS / BDS courses offered by the medical colleges and dental colleges in Uttar Pradesh is done on the basis of the marks scored in the NEET exam only. Visit the official website www.upneet.gov.in to register.
|Date of Online Registration||20th to 24th Jan 2022|
|Dates of documents verification and submission of security money||21st Jan to 25th Jan 2022|
|Date of declaration of merit list of registered candidates||25th Jan 2022|
|Date of online choice filling||27th Jan to 31st Jan 2022|
|Date of Declaration of seat allotment result||1st Feb and 2nd Feb 2022|
|Dates for downloading allotment and admission letters||2nd Feb to 5th Feb 2022|
- Qualifying NEET Exam is necessary for UP NEET UG Counselling 2021.
- Candidates must have completed the (10+2) from a recognized school/institute with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually with at least 50% marks.
- Candidate’s age should be above 17 years old as on 31/12/21.
- It is necessary for a candidate to obtain a minimum of 50 percentile (for Gen, Gen-EWS), a minimum of 40 percentile(for OBC/SC/ST) and a minimum of 45 percentile(for PWD) in NEET exam.
The candidates will have to deposit a security fee in the form of CTS Bank Draft addressing to the Director General Medical Education and Training, Lucknow, UP. This fee will be payable at the Nodal Centre, Lucknow.
- For Government MBBS Colleges- Rs.30,000
- For Government BDS Colleges- Rs.30,000
- For Private MBBS Colleges- Rs.2,00,000
- For Private BDS Colleges- Rs.1,00,000
- Online Registration – Students have to register themselves on www.upneet.gov.in. After filling the entire student’s details ,an amount of Rs.2000 is to be paid as online application fee to complete the registration process.
- Document Verification and Submission of Security Fees – The documents like academic certificates ,caste and other documents are verified. Subsequently, the security fee is submitted as mentioned.
- Merit Declaration – The merit list is declared for the candidates after the previous steps.
- Online choice filling – The choice filling and choice locking is done online by logging in the candidate’s details. Candidate should opt for the course and colleges in which he is genuinely interested as if in case the college is allotted then he has to accept that seat.
- Result of seat allotment – The seat allotment result will be displayed on the official website. By logging in, you can check your seat allotment result.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1- Candidate has to visit the official website of MCC and click on New Registration.
Step 2 –Then click on sign up on the web page appeared. Enter the details required and create an account on the official portal.
Step 3 – Then log in to the MCC website and click on” Candidate Login”.
Step 4 – Enter roll number and password as required.
Step 5 – Then fill the required details on the redirected page and click on ‘Submit’.
Step 6 – Fill in the required details on the next redirected page and again click on ‘Submit.’
Step 7 – The saved details of the candidate will be visible as per the official database. After verification of the information displayed , click on “Confirm Registration”. Save the registration slip for future reference.
Step 8- After the successful registration, candidates are required to pay the refundable and non-refundable counseling fees.
Step 9 – Then choice filling along with locking will be done as per the mentioned schedule.
Step 10 – At last the candidate will have to check the seat allotment result by logging in his account on the official website.
*Choice locking is the most important step in the counseling process as without the choice locking ,the choices of the candidates will not be considered for seat allotment.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COUNSELING
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Score card
- Birth Certificate/High School Certificate (as proof of date of birth)
- Class 10th marksheet
- Class 12th marksheet
- A valid photo ID proof (Aadhaar card/PAN/Driving License/Passport)
- Provisional Allotment Letter (downloaded from the official website of NTA NEET)
- SC/ST Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
For detailed information on counseling kindly visit http://dgme.up.gov.in