State Medical Allopathic College or Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College (MRAMC) is one of the state-run premier public co-educational medical colleges with multispeciality hospitals in Akbarpur, Ambedkar Nagar. MRAMC is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and affiliated with Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University. The Institute offers an MBBS course for a duration of 5.5 years. Admissions to the course are made on the basis of scores obtained by the candidate in the NEET UG entrance examination.
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar is situated on Akbarpur-Tanda road at Saddarpur.
|Name of the College||Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College|
|Also Known as||State Medical Allopathic College, Ambedkar Nagar|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based (NEET)|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Name of the entrance||MBBS: NEET MD/ MS/ PG Diploma:|
|Entrance mode||Offline/Online (NEET-UG)|
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkar Nagar Eligibility Criteria:
- The students, who have passed the 10+2 examination with science stream and have Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English in 12th stream, may go for the BDS course.
- Not many entrances are conducted for admission to MBBS.
- NEET is a national level exam conducted for admissions to undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, etc.
- Excepting, NEET there is no other mode of admission
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkar Nagar Admission Procedure:
State Medical Allopathic College offers admissions to MBBS programmes based on NEET UG scores, to D.M programmes based on NEET UG scores and to M.D and M.S programmes based on NEET PG scores. Students also need to register and qualify the All India level counselling conducted to offer admissions to various medical colleges of India based on NEET scores. Point wise description on the admission procedure is mentioned below.
- Admission for 85% seats of MRAMC Ambedkar Nagar are done by state quota counselling authority
- And the remaining 15% seats are filled by MCC Medical Counselling Committee
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank scored and the choices of their preference.
- The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with a seat allotment letter before the last date of admission. The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee.
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Fee Structure:
|Academic Fee Yearly||MBBS||26,000/-|
(Amount of FEE is dependent on the MCI or State Govt. of Uttar Pradesh)
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Cutoff 2021:
|CATEGORY||OPENING RANK||CLOSING RANK|
- Hostel: There are three hostels for undergraduate students and two hostels for post-graduates. Each hostel is under the administration of a warden and an assistant warden.
- Cyber Cafe: The college is having internet services with broadband facility in the central library building. Each student is required to become a member of cyber cafe by paying a nominal fee.
- Canteen: College campus is also having a canteen d Nescafe stall to fill the cravings for snacks of the students.
Documents Required for NEET UG Admission:
After successful registration and deposition of the security money, a candidate needs to report to the nodal centres for verification of documents. If a candidate fails to report to the respective nodal centre in the stipulated time, their seat will be given to the other candidate.
Candidates will be able to proceed to the next stage of UP NEET UG counselling 2021 after the complete verification of the documents.
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadhaar card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card)
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
- Allotment Letter
- Receipt depicting the successful deposition of security money