Baba Raghav Das Medical College also known as BRDM is a state-run Medical College which is located in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur was named after a freedom fighter Baba Raghav Das. In the year 1969, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Late Shri Chandra Bhanu Gupta laid the foundation stone of the college. The annual intake capacity of the BRD Medical College for MBBS is 100 and 67 PG seats in various departments. Admission is done on the basis of the NEET examination which is conducted every year by NTA.
BRD Medical College is located at Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. Gorakhpur Bus Stand is 8.2 km away and Gorakhpur Junction Railway Station is 8.3 km away from the college. Candidates can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach the institution.
BRDMC Jhansi Summary:
|Name of the College||Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College|
|Campus Area||campus is 147.6 acres, and the total constructed area is more than 12,000 sq.mts.|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Name of the entrance||NEET|
|MBBS Seat Intake||Each year total of 100 students are enrolled|
|Entrance mode||Offline/Online (NEET-UG)|
|Academics||M.B.B.S.M.D./M.S./PG Diploma Courses|
BRD Medical College Gorakhpur Eligibility Criteria:
- The students, who have passed the 10+2 examination with science stream and have Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English in 12th stream, may go for the MBBScourse.
- Not many entrances are conducted for admission to MBBS. National
- Admission is done on the basis of the NEET examination which is conducted every year by NTA.
- NEET is a national level exam conducted for admissions to undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS, etc.
- Excepting, NEET there is no other mode of admission
BRD Medical College Gorakhpur Admission Procedure:
- Admission for 85% seats of BRDMC Gorakhpur are done by state quota counselling authority
- And the remaining 15% seats are filled by MCC Medical Counselling Committee
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank scored and the choices of their preference.
- The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with a seat allotment letter before the last date of admission. The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee.
BRD Medical College MBBS Cut Off:
|CATEGORY||OPENING RANK||CLOSING RANK|
BRD Medical College Gorakhpur Fee Structure:
|Academic Fee Yearly||MBBS||42,000/-|
(Amount of FEE is dependent on the MCI or State Govt. of Uttar Pradesh)
BRD medical college includes Administrative Block, Central Library, Examination Hall, Auditorium, Lecture Theatres, and various departments of nonclinical and para-clinical subjects of medical education, etc. It forms the base for the medical career of future doctors and provides research backup in basic medical sciences.
Building: The total area of BRD Medical College campus is 147.6 acres, and the total constructed area is more than 12,000 sq.mts.
Administrative/Teaching Block: This college block is a G+3 level building that accommodates the Principal Office, Finance office, Lecture Theatres (seating capacity=150 each), Examination Hall, and various pre-clinical, and para-clinical departments.
Hostel: Each hostel is under the administration of a warden and an assistant warden. The students manage their own mess in the hostels, which provide kitchen and dining halls.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission:
After successful registration and deposition of the security money, a candidate needs to report to the nodal centres for verification of documents. If a candidate fails to report to the respective nodal centre in the stipulated time, their seat will be given to the other candidate.
Candidates will be able to proceed to the next stage of UP NEET UG counselling 2021 after the complete verification of the documents.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadhaar card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card)
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
- Allotment Letter
- Receipt depicting the successful deposition of security money