Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College also known as LLRM is one of the top premier state-run Medical Colleges which is located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was named after the great Arya Samaj leader, Lala Lajpat Rai. The college is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, and was founded in 1966, by the former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Late Shri Chandra Bhanu Gupta ji. The college initially started functioning with its first batch of 58 MBBS students in August 1966, which increased to 100 in the year 1968. The hospital of LLRM Meerut started functioning on 30th January 1972.
The college is located on the Garh Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. The nearest railway station from the institute is the Meerut Cantonment Railway Station which is located 6.5 km away and students can reach the campus in about 16-20 mins. Candidates can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach the institution.
LLRMMC Meerut Summary:
|Name of the College||Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Name of the entrance||NEET|
|MBBS Seat Intake||Each year 100+ students are enrolled|
|Entrance mode||Offline/Online (NEET-UG)|
|Academics||M.B.B.S.M.D./M.S./PG Diploma Courses|
UG Courses Seat Intake:
|S. No.||Degree Courses||Seats||Recognized|
|1||M.B.B.S.||100+50*||Recognized & Permitted*|
LLRM Medical College Agra Eligibility Criteria:
- The students, who have passed the 10+2 examination with science stream and have Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English in 12th stream, may go for the MBBS course.
- Not many entrances are conducted for admission to MBBS.
- Admission is done on the basis of the NEET examination which is conducted every year by NTA.
- NEET is a national-level exam conducted for admissions to undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, etc.
- Excepting, NEET there is no other mode of admission.
LLRM Medical College Meerut Admission Procedure:
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College offers admissions to MBBS programmes based on NEET UG scores, to D.M programmes based on NEET UG scores and to M.D and M.S programmes based on NEET PG scores. Students also need to register and qualify for the All India level counselling conducted to offer admissions to various medical colleges of India based on NEET scores. A pointwise description of the admission procedure is mentioned below.
- Admission for 85% of seats of LLRMMC Meerut is done by the state quota counseling authority
- And the remaining 15% seats are filled by MCC Medical Counselling Committee
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank scored and the choices of their preference.
- The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with a seat allotment letter before the last date of admission. The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee.
LLRM MBBS Cutoffs:
|CATEGORY||OPENING RANK||CLOSING RANK|
LLRM Medical College Meerut Fee Structure:
|Academic Fee Yearly||MBBS||36,000/-|
(Amount of FEE is dependent on the MCI or State Govt. of Uttar Pradesh)
Required Documents for MBBS Admission:
After successful registration and deposition of the security money, a candidate needs to report to the nodal centres for verification of documents. If a candidate fails to report to the respective nodal centre in the stipulated time, their seat will be given to the other candidate.
Candidates will be able to proceed to the next stage of UP NEET UG counselling 2021 after the complete verification of the documents.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadhaar card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card)
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
- Allotment Letter
- Receipt depicting the successful deposition of security money