Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra is one of the premier medical colleges founded in 1854. Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra was established during the reign of the British Empire. The institution is also known as SNMC Agra. SNMC is named after the first Lady Governess of Uttar Pradesh, poetess and freedom fighter, Bharat Kokila Smt. Dr. Sarojini Naidu. SN Medical College Agra offers MBBS, Diploma, MS, and MD programs across various specializations. Admissions to the courses are granted on the basis of NEET followed by counseling. The college has great infrastructural facilities providing an excellent learning atmosphere for the medicos. There is also a hospital attached to the college known as Sarojini Naidu Hospital.
S.N. Medical College & Hospital, Agra is situated in the center of city, in a well outlined campus, adjacent to main Mahatma Gandhi Road. From three sides, the campus is surrounded by residential and market areas. Indira Gandhi International Airport is 223 km away and Karyashala Idgah Depot is around 7 km away from the institute.
SNMC Agra Summary:
|Name of the College||Sarojini Naidu Medical College|
|Campus Area||24.49 acres|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Name of the entrance||NEET|
|MBBS Seat Intake||Each year total of 123 students are enrolled|
|Entrance mode||Offline/Online (NEET-UG)|
|Academics||M.B.B.S.M.D./M.S./PG Diploma Courses|
SN Medical College Agra Eligibility Criteria:
- The students, who have passed the 10+2 examination with science stream and have Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English in 12th stream, may go for the MBBS course.
- Not many entrances are conducted for admission to MBBS.
- NEET is a national level exam conducted for admissions to undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, etc.
- Excepting, NEET there is no other mode of admission
SN Medical College Agra Admission Procedure:
- Admission for 85% seats of SNMC Agra are done by state quota counselling authority
- And the remaining 15% seats are filled by MCC Medical Counselling Committee
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank scored and the choices of their preference.
- The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with a seat allotment letter before the last date of admission. The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee.
SNMC Agra Cut Off:
|CATEGORY||OPENING RANK||CLOSING RANK|
SNMC AGRA Fees:
|Academic Fee Yearly||MBBS||36,000/-|
(Amount of FEE is dependent on the MCI or State Govt. of Uttar Pradesh)
SNMC Agra Facilities:
- Hostel: There are three hostels for undergraduate students and two hostels for post-graduates.
- Cyber Cafe: The college is having internet services with broadband facility in the central library building. Each student is required to become a member of cyber cafe by paying a nominal fee.
- Canteen: College campus is also having a canteen d Nescafe stall to fill the cravings for snacks of the students.
- Lecture Theaters: The College has 5 lecture theaters for teaching purposes, out of which two are air-conditioned.
List of Required Documents:
After successful registration and deposition of the security money, a candidate needs to report to the nodal centres for verification of documents. If a candidate fails to report to the respective nodal centre in the stipulated time, their seat will be given to the other candidate.
Candidates will be able to proceed to the next stage of UP NEET UG counselling 2021 after the complete verification of the documents.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadhaar card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card)
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
- Allotment Letter
- Receipt depicting the successful deposition of security money