Moti Lal Nehru Medical College (MLN Medical College or MLNMC) is a medical school in Allahabad, India that was founded in memory of Pt. Motilal Nehru. MLN Medical College Allahabad was established on 5th May 1961 by the former President of India, Dr. Rajendra Prasad. The college was earlier affiliated with the University of Allahabad but now is affiliated with King George’s Medical University (earlier known as Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University).
MLN Medical College is located on Lowther Road about 3.5 kilometers from Prayagraj Railway station. The main entrance is from Lowther Road. S.R.N. Hospital which is 1 km away from the Medical College campus and can be reached by a connecting road from M.G. Road to South Malaka. S.N.
|Name of the College||Moti Lal Nehru Medical College|
|Also Known as||MLNMC|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based (NEET)|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Name of the entrance||MBBS: NEET MD/ MS/ PG Diploma:|
|Entrance mode||Offline/Online (NEET-UG)|
Moti Lal Nehru Medical College Allahabad Eligibility Criteria:
- The students, who have passed the 10+2 examination with science stream and have Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English in 12th stream, may go for the BDS course.
- Not many entrances are conducted for admission to MBBS.
- NEET is a national level exam conducted for admissions to undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, etc.
- Excepting, NEET there is no other mode of admission
Moti Lal Nehru Medical College Admission Procedure:
Moti Lal Nehru Medical College Allahabad offers admissions to MBBS programmes based on NEET UG scores, to D.M programmes based on NEET UG scores and to M.D and M.S programmes based on NEET PG scores. Students also need to register and qualify for the All India level counselling conducted to offer admissions to various medical colleges of India based on NEET scores. Point wise description of the admission procedure is mentioned below.
- Admission for 85% seats of MLNMC Allahabad are done by state quota counselling authority
- And the remaining 15% seats are filled by MCC Medical Counselling Committee
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank scored and the choices of their preference.
- The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with a seat allotment letter before the last date of admission. The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee.
MLNMC Allahabad Fee Structure:
|Academic Fee Yearly||MBBS||36,000/-|
(Amount of FEE is dependent on the MCI or State Govt. of Uttar Pradesh)
MLNMC Allahabad Cutoff 2021:
|Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
List of Required Documents:
After successful registration and deposition of the security money, a candidate needs to report to the nodal centres for verification of documents. If a candidate fails to report to the respective nodal centre in the stipulated time, their seat will be given to the other candidate.
Candidates will be able to proceed to the next stage of UP NEET UG counselling 2021 after the complete verification of the documents.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadhaar card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card)
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
- Allotment Letter
- Receipt depicting the successful deposition of security money